Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Inaugural Post

Welcome to the very first entry in the new McKee Stained Glass Blog. We're replacing the newsletter with a blog to make it easier for our readers to ensure that they get copies and can find back-copies of all our posts.

With each new entry I'll be discussing techniques, tools, tips and/or patterns to try and help expand your knowledge of Stained Glass, Mosaics & Fused Glass art. I hope that you enjoy the new blog as much as I will enjoy writing it!

Check back soon for the first full blog post.

2 comments:

  1. I found your Free How-To Videos yesterday and went through them all last night. Thank you so much. I took one beginning lead stained glass class and am a self taught foiler. I have always had trouble with knowing the correct way to solder foil. Your video was very detailed and gave me so much info. I can't wait to try the correct technique and see my beaded solder line. Up until now I was pretty much doing my entire soldering with the up and down cutting technique. Again, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do a video on how to make a stained glass box.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me comments, ask questions, etc. I want this to be a fully interactive site. I do have Blogger set to alert me to each comment before it is posted so that I don't miss an important question.